Sorry for the delay in posting; I've had a busy weekend.
At any rate, this week marked the return of actual trivia; questions about relatively obscure topics, things that you might reasonably expect someone to know, but you wouldn't expect everyone to know. It beats question after question about 90's sitcoms. The misses:
1. What unit of measure is defined as the amount of energy required to raise the temperature of one gram of water by one degree Celsius?
2. Who was introduced as "The Killer of Custer" at Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show?
3. To what 200-block section of Miami would you go if you wanted to dance the merengue or dine on roast goat?
4. What nation's holidays include Discovery Day, Natal Day, and Fête Nationale?
5. What civilization, after noticing spring holidays were being celebrated in winter, became the first to develop the solar calendar?