Last night was Cartoon Trivia. Unsurprisingly, we didn't miss many questions. Then again, nobody missed many questions; we finished fourth, based on the fact that we could only get three of the nine possible "halftime" points. The questions were a bit disappointing, actually - theme nights usually stink because the subject matter is so narrow that it forces the questions to be overly specific, but in this case, the narrowness seemed self-inflicted. All but three of the questions were about half-hour shows that began sometime in the 80s, and two of those were about Scooby-Doo.
In keeping with the trend of the last few weeks, then, I present gussied-up questions. The first one is the halftime question, the second is the final (but harder), the third is the only difficult question they asked all night, the rest are mine.
1. Name the six alter egos of Doug (Doug Funny is his name, not an alter ego).
2. Give the names (first AND last) of the members of Mystery, Inc. You need not include Scrappy.
3. Who is Olive Oyl's brother?
4. Name the first female Autobot.
5. In which decade did Walt Disney's first feature-length animated movie premiere?
6. In what year does the bulk of the anime movie Akira take place?