Friday, May 7, 2010

You had me at "sex tape"

WARNING: Minor Glee spoilers ahead. If you haven't seen this week's episode yet, consider coming back tomorrow.

I've been dealing with a nasty stomach virus, but the public needs to know, so I'm here to tell them. Where are we? Or, rather, when are we?

Monday: Sue Sylvester goes viral! Sadly, I can find no links to this performance, on YouTube or elsewhere.

Tuesday: Rachel has an idea. Will is a slut.

Wednesday: U Can't Touch This, but Olivia Newton-John can.

Thursday: Sue goes viral again. Rachel, not so much. Again, there's no link to the "Physical" video, except for something someone pulled off their TV. I gotta think Fox missed an opportunity here.

Friday: Will, Quinn, and Rachel are all sorry.

Assuming it was the 5th or 6th at the end of the last episode, it is now February 12. I stand by my statement two weeks ago that I won't be bothered when they don't mention Valentine's Day next week.

No comments: