Trivia is back again, and the questions have gotten tough. Plenty of misses this week, which should tide you over if they decide not to hold it next week.
1. What sport's athletes compete in the Coronation Cup?
2. Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell and members of Rage Against The Machine combined to form what group in 2001?
3. Who wrote the Peter, Paul, and Mary hit "Leavin' on a Jet Plane?"
4. What group performed the 1965 hit "Do You Believe in Magic?"
The next four questions all have answers starting with "B."
5. What is Charlie Brown's father's profession?
6. What was the name of the mechanical shark(s) built for the filming of Jaws?
7. What watch company had the first television commercial?
8. What is the name of the dog on a box of Cracker Jack?
The final four questions all have answers starting with "F."
9. What was the name of Tony Beretta's cockatoo?
10. What Ohio town was the setting for the comedy "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman?"
11. Which actress is the daughter of Maureen O'Sullivan?
12. Which Hemingway novel was made into a 1929 movie starring Gary Cooper and Helen Hayes?