Well, something made me stupid, because we missed entire rounds of questions this week. Even the stuff we got right, we were guessing. Still, so was everyone else, because we were only five points out of first going into the final question, which we once again missed. Here's the first half of our misses; I'll put up part two early next week.
1. According to First for Women magazine, eating what kind of candy can help reduce stress?
2. From what country did the guitar get its name?
3. Who gave rapper Snoop Dogg the nickname "Snoop?"
4. Denzel Washington graduated from Fordham University with a B.A. in what field of study?
5. What birds have been trained to herd sheep?
6. Where does natural vanilla flavoring come from?
7. Tiger Woods made his PGA tour debut in the Nissan Open at what age?