The second upside of everyone stinking at trivia night several weeks in a row is that it has happened before, and The Powers That Be are pretty good about adjusting the difficulty level downwards. Then, eventually, most of the teams get to the last question with scores in the upper 50s (the highest possible score is 63), and the questions get hard again. It's an endless cycle, sort of like control of Congress.
10. What tennis star was nicknamed "Boom Boom" by his fans?
11. In what literary classic is the title character's full name Oscar Zoaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmanuel Ambroise Diggs?
12. How thick was the wire cable that French aerialist Philippe Petit used when he tightrope-walked between the twin towers of New York's World Trade Center in 1974?
13. What company's symbol on the New York Stock Exchange is GAP?
14. How many ounces of beer does a half-barrel keg hold?
15. What character's voice did Farrah Fawcett dub in the 1998 animated film The Brave Little Toaster Goes To Mars?
16. How much time per day does the average giraffe spend sleeping?
17. In what year did the prize become part of a box Cracker Jacks?