Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer School, Part II

It's been a while since I've been to trivia (my reduced schedule for the summer quarter lasted three weeks), but I did save up a few misses, and have spotted a few cool tidbits. Here's a new set to tide you over for a while.

  1. What was the name of Little Anthony's backup band?
  2. In Chico and The Man, who played The Man?
  3. What is Maxwell Smart's agent number?
  4. What 1978 album was The Who's last studio album?
  5. Who co-wrote "China Girl" with David Bowie?
  6. Who directed the films Hard Eight, Boogie Nights, and Punch-Drunk Love?

3 comments:

J. Bowman said...

1. The Imperials
2. Jack Albertson
3. Smart was Agent #86.
4. Quadrophenia
5. Iggy Pop
6. P.T. Anderson

bill said...

the Imperials
Jack…somebody…forgot his last name
89
didn't know, but checking wiki I think the question is wrong
dk
Wes Anderson

J. Bowman said...

I must have not written down the correct answer, or indeed the correct question for #4. Looking at the scrawl of my notes, the only clear thing written is "1978 album," which makes me think the question must have been, "what 1978 Who album was their last studio album with Keith Moon on drums?"

Quadrophenia appears to have been my (incorrect) answer. The correct answer is Who Are You.