This week's trivia misses themes: science fiction and Oscars trivia!
1. According to starwars.com, how old was Jabba the Hutt?
2. What year did the original Star Trek first premiere on television?
3. What actress played Spock's mother on both the Star Trek television series and in the fourth film?
4. What science fiction novel, now one of the top-selling sci-fi novels of all time, won the 1985 Nebula Award for best novel?
5. What song, from The Poseidon Adventure, won the 1972 Academy Award for Best Original Song?
6. What Best Picture-winning comedy also earned Billy Wilder Academy Awards for directing and writing?