The trivia posts have been slowing down lately. The caller has moved to a new location, but hasn't set up trivia night yet, so this may have to hold you until 2010. Don't despair, though, I remain steadfast in my search for good trivia.
- What early-'80s rock diva was originally classically trained as an opera singer?
- Speaking of rock, and opera, what is Tommy's last name?
- In the novel Treasure Island, what is the name of Long John Silver's parrot?
- Who was the Girl from U.N.C.L.E.? (the character's name, not the actress)
- What was the name of Carrie's high school (in the film)?
- What is the only Van Gogh painting sold during the artist's lifetime?
- Which NFL team won its first game of the season 17 years in a row, from 1973-1985?