We're a bit behind on trivia because of the holidays, too. We've only been going about every other week, as the popularity at this particular watering hole has slowed down; it's just not that much fun if there are only four teams, even if we do win more often. The trivia caller is, apparently, moving his gig to a new restaurant, so we'll see if that picks things up.
1. What occurred the day before the Passion of the Christ?
2. Which comedian famously stopped aging at 39?
3. Who was the last American man to win the Olympic marathon?
4. More Olympics: who was the only American to win a gold medal during the '68 Winter Games?
5. Who played Hazel?
6. Who sang the score for the film Breakfast at Tiffany's?