It's been a while since I put up trivia, and I've been stocking up on misses. Unfortunately, I've misplaced most of that stock, but here are a couple of the tougher ones from the last few weeks. Get these, and you too could be taking your local pub for a bottle of wine and a gift certificate every week.
- According to Mattel, what is Barbie's last name?
- Who is the only Major League Baseball player to hit a home run for both leagues in the All-Star Game? (Not in the same game, obviously)
- What African dog breed is also known as "The Barkless Dog?"
- What comedian introduced Johnny Carson as the new host of The Tonight Show on October 1, 1962?
- What fruit forms the base for the liqueur creme de cassis?
- Who was the only boxer to defeat John L. Sullivan by knockout?