The new format is old-style pub quiz: rounds of ten questions each, so we've got a bunch of misses saved up. I'll dole them out slowly, just in case we miss a week. There's also a round or two of "celebrity photos," in which one must identify the celebrity face, which the quizmaster has cut from a magazine and pasted onto a cartoon body. These, sadly, do not translate well to the Internets, or we'd have a lot more questions. Here, anyway, are some of our recent misses. This week's theme: animal names. Everyone's favorite animal name question was not asked.
1. On Bonanza, what was the name of Ben Cartwright's horse?
2. What is the name of the Yale Bulldog? (as in, the dog himself has a name, what is it)
3. What was the name of the goldfish in the Disney version of Pinocchio?
4. Who is Porky Pig's girlfriend?
5. What was the name of the cross-eyed lion on Daktari?