Because I ran across this while I was cleaning out my bookbag: trivia returns!
1. What original Lifesavers flavor was nearly removed from the roll in 1999, after Nabisco announced that it was "not Y2K compliant?"
2. How many times did Marshal Mathers, a.k.a. Eminem, flunk the ninth grade?
3. What country's first nuclear weapons research facility is now a tourist attraction known as "Nuclear City?"
4. What film, starring Tupac Shakur and Janet Jackson, was banned from the Cineplex Odeon Universal City in Los Angeles, out of fears that it might cause trouble in the trendy City Walk complex nearby?
5. What part of the Britney Spears doll's anatomy do you push to get her to sing?
Tomorrow will likely be my last trivia night in this town. Goodness knows what direction this blog will take afterwards. Will I find a new trivia night in Winston-Salem? Start writing my own? Reprint all the Ken Jennings questions I miss? Stay tuned.