Okay, so last week really was my last trivia night. Maybe. I'll have to spend some time in Clemson next semester, and the w is convinced I'll be arranging things so that I'm there on Thursday nights. We'll see. For now, savor the misses from last week's victory.
- In what southeastern state might you find the towns of Frog Jump, Only, and Sweetlips?
- In what southwestern state would you find the town of Ding Dong?
- What freshwater mollusk produces red or pink pearls?
- Which family of trees includes both the largest and fastest-growing living thing on earth?
- What is the more common name of herpes zoster?