Sunday, May 4, 2008

Trick Question! Tupac faked his death!

All of the calculus classes have their exams on Thursday night of exam week, so we missed Thursday trivia. However, rather than leave my readers in the lurch, I made the journey to Saturday trivia. Things did not look good early, when I could not convince anyone that a Reuben is made with pastrami (possibly because it is actually made with corned beef), and I was not up to snuff on my celebrity death locations. I placed by bidding zero points on the final question, and letting the other teams fall back to me.

1. Which actor played the Dark Knight for the only time in Batman Forever?
2. Which of the four gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) was written by a former tax collector?
3. Where were the following people killed?
a) Tupac Shakur
b) Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. What 1990 dance craze gave The Digital Underground its biggest hit?
5. Place the following movies in order of their 2005 DVD rentals, from most to least:
a) Meet The Fockers b) Hitch c) National Treasure d) The Notebook

4 comments:

bill said...

1. I can't think of the name, guessing it's either the Ocean's 11-42 guy or ICEMAN.
2. Mark sounds like a tax collector's name.
3. Ha! It is a trick question, so I will ignore Tupac. For MLK Jr., it's Memphis>hotel balcony
4. Humpty Dance
5. no idea: CABD

Leo said...

1. I think Iceman was only in one.

2,3,4. I agree with bill.

5. Perhaps revealing my love for even undeserving weepy chick flicks, I would guess D, A, C, B.

J. Bowman said...

1. It is, in fact, Iceman. Clooney, of course, was in Batman and Robin.
2. My mother has still not figured out how to post a comment, but emailed me to tell me that Matthew was the tax collector.
3. a) Las Vegas - or so we are meant to believe.
b) Memphis. I am a bit embarrassed to have missed this one.
4. The Humpty Dance was your chance to do "The Hump."
5. This site claims it goes C,A,D,B, but the trivia caller claimed C,A,B,D, so I don't know where she gets her info. My answer matches the former, but, as I bid 0 points, it doesn't matter to me.

J. Bowman said...

I'm out of town this week, so perhaps the f and I can find a local trivia night, or perhaps I can actually get to non-trivia content.