All of the calculus classes have their exams on Thursday night of exam week, so we missed Thursday trivia. However, rather than leave my readers in the lurch, I made the journey to Saturday trivia. Things did not look good early, when I could not convince anyone that a Reuben is made with pastrami (possibly because it is actually made with corned beef), and I was not up to snuff on my celebrity death locations. I placed by bidding zero points on the final question, and letting the other teams fall back to me.
1. Which actor played the Dark Knight for the only time in Batman Forever?
2. Which of the four gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) was written by a former tax collector?
3. Where were the following people killed?
a) Tupac Shakur
b) Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. What 1990 dance craze gave The Digital Underground its biggest hit?
5. Place the following movies in order of their 2005 DVD rentals, from most to least:
a) Meet The Fockers b) Hitch c) National Treasure d) The Notebook