Like most schools, DPP has been taking a short break before starting summer classes. I was planning to go elsewhere with content today, but, due to a minor incident with the food processor, it's a little hard to type. As a result, you're just getting this week's trivia. Again. I hate being so one-note, but it turns out being a full-time researcher is significantly more time-consuming than taking classes ever was.
1. What is the hardest (on the Mohs scale, I assume) part of the human body?
2. Which successful pop duo was originally known as "Caesar and Cleo?"
3. Before Tokyo, which city was the capital of Japan?
4. Who was the oldest actress on The Golden Girls: Bea Arthur, Estelle Getty, Rue McLanahan, or Betty White?
5. How many different shapes are currently in the Barnum's Animals (TM) cracker menagerie?