It's a good 24-hour period for me. We won trivia last night, I'll be receiving a Major University Award this afternoon, and when I snarked on Grey's Anatomy, Shonda Rhimes snarked right back. Plus, it's the last day of classes, which is always good.
Speaking of the last day of classes, non-trivia content has been light (to say the least), but I expect that to change now that my days are a little more free. In particular, OTH recaps should be back soon.
1. What country produces 2/3 of the world's vanilla?
2. What mollusk shares its name with the first waterproof watch?
3. Which Spaniard won two Masters titles in the 1980's?
4. What nation has the world's second-highest level of gold production, behind South Africa?
5. Which novel contains the longest sentence in literature?