Friday, March 28, 2008

This week only: no Saved By The Bell questions!

It seems that I have, once again, mislaid last night's trivia misses. We had quite a few, so I'll see what I can reconstruct from my memory - which, incidentally, is greatly improved since I switched from scotch & soda to just plain soda.

1) What U.S. coin has a standard weight of five grams?
2) Name the three most commonly occuring chemical elements in the universe!
3) What is the most-consumed fish in the world?
4) Which part of the eye is obscured by cataracts?
5) Which fruit is present in Da Vinci's The Last Supper, despite the fact that it was not introduced to the Holy Land until long after Jesus's death?

2 comments:

bill said...

1. Nickel
2. Hydrogen, helium, oxygen
3. catfish or tilapia. I prefer catfish so the correct answer is probably tilapia.
4. Cornea
5. Apple

J. Bowman said...

1. Nickel!
2. H, He, O
3. Herring. Apparently, it's not just for chopping down the mightiest tree in the forest.
4. The lens
5. Orange