- Get the PhD.
- Brown-bag it more. I'm spending close to $40 a week going out to lunch.
- Less red meat. Less butter. Less sugar. Sigh.
- Way less pizza. In particular, I will avoid the all-you-can-eat pizza buffet at Todaro's, in deference to my long-suffering arteries.
- Stop using sponges to clean the dishes, as they are, apparently, nothing more than slightly soapy bacteria farms.
- Make it to 400 on the 1001 Movies You Must See list. That will require just under 140 movies. I think I can do it.
- Ride the bus more. I've already paid a hefty "transportation fee" to fund the bus system, I might as well get what I've paid for. As a bonus, half-hour bus ride + Google Video + iPod touch = 1-2 movies a week.
More resolutions (maybe) if I think of them.