Excerpt from the post-trivia phone call with the gf:
"Did you know that polar bears don't have white fur?"
"Yeah. It's transparent. Didn't you know that?"
Needless to say, flying solo at trivia has been a disaster so far. The other misses:
1. Before the invention of the modern basketball, the game of basketball was played with what sport's ball?
2. How many known species of poisonous bird are there: 0, 1, or 2?
3. What country sent out 15,000 census workers in 1990 to count the country's homeless population?
4. Which coin features Dwight D. Esienhower?
5. What is Bob Dylan's real name?
6. What does the ZIP in ZIP code stand for?