I'm sure it's coincidence that the last four times I have attended trivia night alone, I have walked away in first place. No, seriously.
Anyway, I did win tonight. Apparently, I was the only one in the entire restaurant to know who played Bill S. Preston, Esquire. And Mom thought watching Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure twenty-five times (and that was just June of 1991) was a waste of time. That wasn't the final question, but that's okay; no one knew that one. Here are my misses. A bonus point for identifying the reference in the post title. However, you lose the bonus point for correctly answering number 6 (thus indicating that you actually watched The Postman).
1. Where does the U.S. government safekeep its silver (as a hint, the category is "NOT Fort Knox")?
2. In what year was America's first nudist colony founded?
3. Who was the last man elected U.S. President who did not attend college?
4. What does the "WD" in WD-40 stand for?
5. Which California city was the destination of the Pony Express?
6. What is the name of the post-apocalyptic faction Kevin Costner battles in The Postman?
7. The pound symbol ("#") is properly known as... what?