Worst. Trivia Night. Ever.
Things actually went pretty well, until we (I was on a team of two this week) got to halftime. We missed two out of three, then blew the entire round after that. By the time we got to the final question, we were long gone. Anyway, here's what we missed, and it's quite a list this week. I'll skip the Myrtle Beach-specific question.
1. In 2006, what was the #1 occupation of employed women? (Hint: it's not "teacher.")
2. Who, in 1987, became the first woman to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated?
3. What is the name of Beyonce and her mother Tina's clothing line?
4. What are the first names of Michael and Janet Jackson's parents? (presumably, the parents of the other Jacksons as well)
5. Who is Cuba Gooding, Jr.'s Nickelodeon-star brother?
6. Where was the first movie theater opened, in 1905?
7. What film became the highest-grossing animated film ever in 2003, only to lose the title a year later?
8. Jay-Z just released his new design for what?
9. What was the first team to win five Super Bowls? (and yes, I am truly embarrassed to have missed this one)
10. Eddie Murphy is rumored to be dating Tracy Edmonds, who is the ex-wife of what music mogul?