While we're waiting for the next graph theory lesson, here's some sports and music trivia to tide you over. We've been rocking the Monday trivia lately, so this ought to catch me up. The last few weeks have been in our wheelhouse, but the writer at this particular establishment is pretty in tune to that, so I expect things to get difficult in short order.
1. Who is the only player to hit a grand slam in the Major League Baseball All-Star Game?
2. In the forty-three Super Bowls to date, only once has either team failed to score a touchdown. Which team was it? (Bonus: which year?)
3. Which team lost Super Bowl II?
4. Which NHL team plays in an arena known as "The Igloo?"
5. Which island nation produces 90% of the world's cinnamon (as of 2006)?
6. What was the name of John Lennon and Paul McCartney's first band?
7. John Lennon was shot in front of what New York hotel?