Monday, September 1, 2008

It's all right, 'cause there's no Saved By The Bell!

This week was "90's sitcom trivia," and, despite having watched a great deal of television in that decade, I learned just how much I don't know about 90's sitcoms. For example, I did not know that JAG, Melrose Place, Dawson's Creek, and Beverly Hills, 90210 were sitcoms. I'm on the record as being against "theme nights," and the inability of the organizers to stay inside their announced themes is one reason. Having to type "On [show], [question]" over and over is another.

1. On The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, what is Will's father's occupation?
2. And where did Will and Carlton attend college?
3. On Full House, what was Jesse's original last name?
4. On Everybody Loves Raymond, what unusual quirk does Raymond's brother Robert have when he eats?
5. What is the name of the magazine where the cast of Just Shoot Me works?
Final:
6. On Seinfeld, what food caused Jerry to end his fourteen-year non-vomit streak?

3 comments:

bill said...

1. DK
2. DK
3. DK
4. DK
5. DK
6. DK

J. Bowman said...

1. He was a trucker (not a lawyer, that was Uncle Phil).
2. University of Los Angeles - that's ULA, not UCLA.
3. Cochrane (not Katsopolous, or Katzopolis, or however he spelled it)
4. He touches his food to his chin before putting it in his mouth.
5. Blush Magazine
6. A black & white cookie. I'm quite certain it won't be a theme week this week.

bill said...

In my defense (?),

I occasionally watched and enjoyed Fresh Prince, but don't recall anything about the father.

Never watched Full House.

Raymond annoyed me and I was able to only sit through one complete episode. The one where the brother dates his black partner. Very weird with very little Raymond.

Blush magazine! I could picture everything about their fake magazine covers except the title.

I always forget about the black and white cookie.