There actually was trivia this week, and it was actually good, except for what is now disturbing trend of "guess a number" final questions. It's one thing to ask about some obscure fact - that's trivia, after all - but I really feel like there should be some way to come up with an educated guess when you don't know the answer to a question, and in this case, I just don't see how one could reason out the answer.
1. What is Scarlett O'Hara's actual first name?
2. In which state was the Confederate flag first designed and flown?
3. What legendary baseball player was born in Mobile, Alabama, in 1934?
4. What university counts the greatest number of U.S. Presidents among its alumni?
5. How many laps in the Daytona 500?
6. How many restrooms are in the White House?