Thursday was Sports Trivia, and I didn't bother to write down our misses; if I remember any, I'll add them. Instead, you get Saturday's trivia, which has consistently been of higher quality than the Thursday night version this semester (and easier to win, as fewer teams show up). The downside, of course, is that it requires me to spend my Saturday night in this particular bar, which means the f has to be visiting me (as opposed to the other way around) and feel like going out for trivia (which usually is the case, as she is a fan of trivia, but sometimes we have Flight of the Conchords on DVD and don't feel like going out).
The f actually had to leave town early yesterday, so I was planning to go stag, but I ran into some friends, and our victory enabled us to pay most of our crippling bar tab. The misses:
1. On Scrubs, where did J.D. and Turk attend college?
2. Name the Major League pitchers with the five highest career strikeout totals.
3. Kevin Spacey has won Academy Awards for his work in which two films?
4. What is added to a martini to make it a gimlet?
5. Place the following animals in order of average life expectancy in the wild, from longest to shortest:
Kangaroo, hippopotamus, deer, rat.