Four truckers were hauling loads to four different California cities. Along the way, each trucker was delayed by an unforeseen event. Determine the name of each trucker, his cargo, his destination, and the event that caused his delay.
Some hints to help you out:
- The trucker headed for San Francisco was delayed by the car accident.
- Dave's destination was not Los Angeles.
- The town festival delayed the trucker hauling cashews.
- Ron did not go to San Francisco.
- Mr. Mason was not delayed by the rockslide.
- Mr. Reinhold was delayed by a flooded bridge.
- The trucker hauling paper was not headed for San Jose.
- Dave, whose last name was not Reinhold, was hauling sporting goods.
- Mike Anderson was not delayed by the car accident.
- Paul, whose last name was not Reinhold, was traveling to San Diego.
- Mr. Simpson was hauling oranges, but was not going to Los Angeles.