On a certain street, there are five houses in five different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. Each owner drinks a certain type of beverage, smokes a certain brand of cigarette, and keeps a certain pet. No owners have the same pet, drink the same beverage, or smoke the same brand of cigarette. Also:
- The Brit lives in the red house.
- The Swede owns a dog.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is on the left and next to the white house.
- The green homeowner drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall raises birds.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the center house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the cat owner.
- The man who keeps the horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The man who smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
- One man owns a fish.
The question is: Who owns the fish?