I was so excited about TV trivia. After all, I've spent 33 years in front of the television, I know this stuff. Well, I avoid a lot of reality shows, and I didn't watch ABC's TGIF lineup in the '90s, but other than that, what could go wrong?
Well, we could have two rounds of questions about that stuff. Not surprisingly, not many other teams were TV experts to the point where they could tell what kind of car Higgins drove, or which season of ER featured Mark Greene's death. We were close, but didn't know the final answer again. Here's what we missed. Wow, there are a lot of them.
1. Who was Michelle's first boyfriend on Full House?
2. What school did Cory attend on the early seasons of Boy Meets World?
3. What city was Three's Company set in?
4. On Magnum, P.I., what kind of car does Higgins drive?
5. Including Real World: Denver, how many seasons of The Real World have there been?
6. On which season of Survivor (i.e., which location) did John Dalton lie about his grandmother's death to avoid being voted off?
7. What's the name of the theme song to the Andy Griffith Show?
8. On Three's Company, what is the name of the restaurant that Jack Tripper opened?
9. On which season of ER did Dr. Greene die?
10. Which Friends cast member was never nominated for an Emmy for their work on the show?
11. On Tom & Jerry, what was Tom's original name?
12. What phrase is screamed in every episode of SpongeBob Squarepants?
13. On an episode of The Cosby Show, Vanessa and her friends travel to Baltimore to see a concert. Who do they go to see?
On the plus side, we won the costume contest; I'll post our team picture in a minute.